Monday, June 22, 2009

This is my father, Charles Leroy Jones........giving a speech. This is the way I remember him. He used to come home from work dressed like this when I was a kid. My father worked at McDonald Douglas Aircraft as a Mechanical Engineer for years.


Here he is when he was in the military. He served in WWII. I have been told by a lot of people that I look like him. I think this photo shows it.

Pop in Texas in 1965. This was probably taken at my father's mother's place. She lived in Texas and was rather poor. Her name was Tilly (Matilda) Allen.


This is Pop and his sister Annabelle. Annabelle turned out to be obese and eventually died from her poor health habits. I remember she had the "Last Supper" hanging in her kitchen. She would sit in the kitchen and not move around much. I like this photo because they look so happy. They were probably drunk.

More recent photo of my father taken Father's Day 2001. Me and my brother Billy in the back with Malcolm and Zoe as well. Note the tattoo on his arm. He always hated it when he was older.......said it looked like a big dirty blob on his arm. I think he got it when he was in the military.







No comments:

Post a Comment